12/03/2009

VIVA UMKHONTO! COMPILATION LP 1987
( Punk / NETHE - AMERI - AND MORE )
1. SCREAM "Feel Like That"
2. CHALLENGER CREW "Holidays in Amsterdam"
3. MORZELPRONK "Frippery"
4. SOCIAL UNREST "American Steel"
5. THE EX "Dallas, Texas 1988"
6. DEPRAVED "Visions of Change"
7. VICTIMS FAMILY "Lock of Interest"
8. BGK "Nothing Can Go Wrong"
9. RHYTHM PIGS "Funeral of a Friend"
10. EVERYTHING FALLS APART "Pain"
11. KAFKA PROSESS "Children of Love"
12. SCA "Frustrated"
13. 76% UNCERTAIN "Another"

3 comments:

Gilberto vonMamerto said...

hey thank you!!!!, great testimonial compilation. I remember a rewiew for this compilation in a old zine.

Mikael Sörling said...

I remember this one. Great stuff.

gone said...

fantastic comp that turned me on to half the bands on yer when it came out..great post and cool to see it again..i did have challenger crew/everything falls apart on my blog not sure if its still up? i also still had the record untill 3 days ago when i sold my entire record collection(see my last post)..anyhow keep up the good work and the fine posts
bernard